Friday, May 6, 2011

We could all use a laugh now and then

 
Oprah in 2009 running her first marathon
Time 4:29:20


Yesterday, my cousin Amanda and I spent some time talking about how excited we were for our training to begin. After we shared some tips and insecurities about the hard core training, we started talking about marathon race signs we had seen. She then told me about one that said "Beat Oprah" we both laughed and then seriously agreed that we NEED to beat Oprah for real, or else we would be feeling like total running losers. Today was an exceptionally bad day for me, so for some laughs I looked up some funny marathon signs. I think they might just be what the doctor ordered around mile 16. We could all use a laugh every now and then :) Here are just a few of my favorites.







Haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment