Tuesday, May 10, 2011

MRI acide



This week I finally went to the doctor for my knee. After x-rays the doctor told me that I needed to stay off it and go get an MRI to see whats going on down there. I wont know the results until Monday from the MRI. Hopefully, its not a serious injury and I will be back running the roads in no time. Until then, I will be cross training for the remainder of the week as per the doctors orders. Well technically he just said take it easy, but cross training seems to fit that bill. I would be lying if I said that not running isn't bothering me but I suppose an injury now is better then an injury later. Trying to stay positive! Monday cant come soon enough.

3 comments:

  1. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's nothing serious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! We better start constructing our pull cart mechanism so you can drag me to the finish. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe you jinxed yourself calling the blog 'the reckless runner'

    try running barefoot imo, takes pressure off the knees

    ReplyDelete