Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sweet Fanny Pack



I would totally be lying if I said that not running so far this week wasn't eating away at me. Today, I had a mild breakdown and felt sorry for myself. I am over it now, and I am currently counting the minutes until Thursday. While I am taking it easy I figured I might as well do some running research. This brings me straight to fanny pack shopping. OK, the proper running term is fuel belt, but lets get real, its a fanny pack. Although I know I will look like a total weirdo I am eager to get one and try it out. I plan on filling it with vital items like Chapstick, gum and of course my phone. That way I figure if the going gets tough I can call my brother to come get me. I am also toying with the idea of filling the water bottles with beer incase of emergency. Ok, I am totally kidding. But really, I need to get one and picking a good one is easier said then done. I like the one I posted above. I mean If I am running with a "fuel belt" it has to look good :) I love the colors of this one.  What do you think?


 Check out fanny packs for runners here, uh I mean fuel belts.

2 comments: