Thursday, May 19, 2011

Rain Run With My Brother



Today the weather was less then desirable. Luckily, after the sky opened up and it poured for hours, it stopped long enough to get in a quick run. Today was special because I brought my brother along with me. He rode his bike while I ran, and together we maneuvered my 3.0 mile route around the neighborhood and local landmarks. It was nice to run outdoors, especially since I couldn't bear to run inside on the treadmill again. Surprisingly, we passed about four other runners while we were dodging puddles and mud spots. Seems like everyone was dying to get out there today. I still feel like I am easing back into running. When all was said and done, I was able to run an easy 2.50 miles but I was disappointed to see that my time was a little slower then it used to be. Tomorrow, I am going to try to mix it up and run before work, lets pray I can actually wake up in time to squeeze in 3 miles :)

2 comments:

  1. Go! you can do it. Surely you could do 4 miles. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mud Runner, I checked out your website Impressive! Thanks for checking out my blog :) Did you ever get a runners high? Still waiting for mine.

    ReplyDelete