Monday, June 27, 2011

What Happened??

While updating my blog tonight I realized that last week I only ran 5 miles!!! What in the hell happened do you ask? Well, I got lazy. Becky, my friend from work was telling my that every summer its super hard to get into training the first few days after school lets out. I guess its all the excitement from not having to go to work for the next two months. It must be true, because I didn't do too much of anything last week. Either way, 5 miles is pathetic over a 7 day span. Tomorrow, is week 6 of my training for the 8 miler, and I have 7 miles to do this week on my long run. I need to dig deep and get serious. While reading my cousin Amanda's blog ( check it out. Theres a link on my blog to the right ) I was harshly reminded that in 2 weeks Marathon training officially begins!!!! EEEEEEK! I am so nervous I don't even know what to do with myself. Tomorrow I am going for 5. Keeping my head up after a bad showing last week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment