Friday, June 17, 2011

Celeb Marathoners





 Tonight I would like to inspire you with a list of celebrities who have completed marathons. Some are shocking, some are predictable. Check it out! 


1. Will Ferrell  Boston Marathon 3:56:12 
I am not even mad, this one is impressive. Not only is he hilarious, but his time isnt half bad and HE BEAT OPRAH!


2. Mario Lopez Boston Marathon 5:41:41 
Not only is he hot, but he runs and he was on Saved by the Bell! Amazing and a win in my book!


3. Freddie Prinze Jr. Los Angeles Marathon 5:50:49 
Not a total heart throb but hell, he completed 26.2 miles, lets give credit where credit is due. 


4. Lisa Ling Boston Marathon 4:34:18 
I love Lisa Ling. Shes a great reporter and apparently a great runner! You go girl. 


5. Oprah Winfrey Marine Corps Marathon   4:29:20 
OK. This one is no surprise. Everyone by now knows that our homegirl ran a marathon. If I had a personal trainer run the whole 26.2 miles with me, I might have a baller marathon time like her! Its become a goal of many marathons to BEAT OPRAH. In January my cousin and I  have a goal to beat Oprah. Heres to making it happen! 


6. P. Diddy/Puff Daddy New York City  Marathon 4:14:54 
I am not sure what his motivation was but he did a great job. 


7. David Lee Roth New York City Marathon 6:04:43
I love this one. He's a rock star and a runner! haha. I hope all the boys in Van Halen were there cheering him on. Not sure why his time is so long. Maybe he stopped to take glamour shots with his groupies. 


8. George W Bush Houston Marathon 3:44:52 
43rd President of the United States and a decent runner! I like! 

9. Katie Holmes New York City Marathon 5:29:58 
Pacy and Dawson would be proud. I wonder if she ran past Dawson's Creek while training? This was apart of her younger more fun pre Tom Cruise days :)


10. Alanis Morissette New York City Marathon 4:28:45
Not bad. Not bad at all. 


11. Sarah Palin Humpy's Marathon 3:59:36
A politician and a marathoner. Not sure that Ive ever heard of Humpy's Marathon but I am sure its legit. 


12. Ryan Reynolds New York City Marathon 3:50:22
I've saved the best for last. I love me some Ryan Reynolds. So hot and so fit. Love to love him.


No comments:

Post a Comment