Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Baxter In Training

Today was far from a good day, but luckily I found the energy to lace up and go out after a nap. While I was walking out the door, I noticed my friend Baxter staring at me and wagging his tail. I couldn't help but take him along. He wanted to go, and I was miserable so I figured it would be good for the both of us. Baxter started off strong running up and down the street happily. Along the way, I dropped the leash on a busy road and crazily began screaming for him to stop. He didn't notice and stayed on the sidewalk the entire time, so crisis averted. We both made it about 2 miles before we decided to walk. Nothing extraordinary today on the workout front, but we were out there and I was less miserable then I was when we left. Thanks to Baxter, I had some fun tonight and he was able to get in some much needed cardio :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment