Monday, June 6, 2011

Giving Reckless A Whole New Meaning





When I got home today, in the mail was a running vest that I had ordered from Nike. I was excited to finally get it so I could start logging some more early morning and late night running hours. One thing I love about running is that no two runs are ever the same. Tonight, I was able to finally catch up with my best friend Sara and was feeling better after chatting with her so I decided to hit the streets. My brother and mom were going to head out along side me, on their bikes while I ran. It started out great, everyone speeding along through the streets of Hatfield. About 2 miles in, Tyler felt as though he was almost run off the road. The story is hazy since I kept running, but apparently he exchanged words with a man driving by. He threw his bike, screaming loudly in the street while K Smith looked on in horror. The guy I would assume, realized he wasnt going to win this fight and then drove off. Never a dull day in the Smith house, thanks to Tyler for protecting the streets for bikers and runners alike, and of course for giving reckless a whole new meaning. 

1 comment:

  1. I posted a comment a few minutes ago and just saw it's not here! I think I forgot to enter the word verification and then clicked out...oops. Anyway, I said that I just LOL'd at "K Smith looked on in horror." HAHA! As always, an entertaining post.

    ReplyDelete