Sunday, April 17, 2011

Captains Log

 I have looked at several training schedules and the general consensus is you need to be able to run at least 5 miles to begin training. If you are interested in running there are some valuable sites you can use to map out your training schedules. http://www.halhigdon.com/ is one that beginning runners as well as more seasoned runners can reference. Today, I met my cousin at our local park and ran 4miles. Although it was a bit chilly and my shoe got wet and muddy I would call it a success. My goal this week is to log about 20 miles. Lets hope for some nice weather :) 

2 comments:

  1. My shoes got wet too! And muddy! :( That park looks nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl!! I guess all those hours at HAC inspired you. I miss our pump it up class.

    ReplyDelete