Wednesday, April 20, 2011

5 miles, my best friends bike, and some sweet treats

Today, unlike yesterday, was a running success. I was able to strength train at the gym as well as run 5 miles. After my workout, I went to my best friend Heather's house. Shes moving soon to San Francisco and let me test drive her bike she wasn't going to take with her. It was love at first pedal on Woodstream drive. I plan to use the bike to cross train when I am further along into my marathon training. Since its been awhile since Ive ridden a bike, I took it for a spin and ended up at my local ice cream shop. Turns out the bike is road worthy and I still have it. Luckily, the ice cream place had cookie dough ice cream. WINNING on multiple levels. 

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA I love this post as it features my bicycle and you posed on it!! I bet that won't be the last time you ride it to Mom's!! Enjoy my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great Jac. ill ride with you to moms any day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie, were going again soon. Get your whip ready.

    ReplyDelete