Friday, January 25, 2013

Whole30 Foodee Project

Tonight, its snowing and my motivation to cook is low. Very low. I decided it was a chicken night. I seasoned it with adobo and then made some sweet potatoes to go with it. I love me some sweet potatoes. Adobo, as you might imagine is a Spanish seasoning and quite flavorful. If you have never tried it, you need to. Tomorrow I have to go grocery shopping, so I started my menu for the week. In my Pinterest stalking, I came across the Foodee Project. Its a website with Whole30 and Paleo recipes. Its a great site. You can join for free, and it compiles your recipes and gives you a printable grocery list. Easy as pie! After trolling the site, I also learned that a lot of my favorite Paleo bloggers contribute recipes regularly to the site, as well as other people living the whole30 lifestyle. All in all, its worth a look if you are dabbling in the Paleo-whole30 realm. Check, check, check it out! 



Here are some sample recipes from the site. 

Braised Chicken with Mushrooms

Chili Bang Bang 

Roasted Pork Shoulder with Winter Spices

Venison Butternut Squash Chili 

No comments:

Post a Comment