Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Now thats a meaty sausage!

I love sausage! The Whole30 has changed my eating habits, but not my desire for sausage!! Tonight, Hans and I decided we would have sausage and peppers with grilled onions. Normally, it would be  a nice sandwich, but no bread for me. I cooked up some sausage for him and some for me. I gave him the usual, Primo Sausage and saved the good stuff for myself! Holy Cannoli! If you have never tried Aidells Sausage, I implore you to go and buy some now. Even if you live in the burbs you can grab it at any grocery store. It might be painful spending the extra few bucks but I assure you, its worth it. No nitrates, no fillers no crap. I went with Chicken and Apple. It was so good, I mean really really good. I enjoyed every bite.  There are so many flavors to choose from, and better yet, its all natural. Go out and give em a whirl. Bruce, Aidell is really onto something here. If you are in the market for some meat, please check out his site by clicking on the EAT ME link below. 




No comments:

Post a Comment