Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Swaggalicious Birthday/ Heat Wave


 

This past weekend I celebrated my birthday with my wonderful friends and family. I was showered with amazing running swag. I cant wait to start using it all! I am very proud to report that this weekend is finally the midnight 8 miler and my girls and I have some sick outfits ready. I bought a killer hot pink tutu and a hello kitty tank top. I have a bottle of glow in the dark puff paint and some fab glow bracelets from my best friends. We are ready to glow, uh I mean go. Because of the heat warning and my sleepiness I overslept this morning for my 5 miler. Instead of resting tomorrow I will be running bright and early. Shout out to my amazing cousin Amanda who was up this morning like the beast that she is braving the heat. You go girl. xo
8 miler outfit 

** Due to the 8 miler this week is a modified marathon training schedule week for me but make no mistake friends. We have 26 weeks to go until 26.2 miles are upon us!!!**

1 comment:

  1. This weekend is going to go great for you!! love you.

    ReplyDelete