Thursday, February 16, 2012

Wherever you go, there you are.

Here we are, mid February and I have yet to jump back into running. I signed up for both a 1/2 marathon and a 10 miler this spring. With only 2 months to train, time is up and the pavement is calling my name. In an effort to rekindle my old love affair with running, I've decided to compile a list of celeb runners. Perhaps it will offer some inspiration. At this point,  some tequila and a base tan are looking more promising then running 13.1 miles. But as always, I am up for the challenge. After a marathon, how bad could this be? 
 Here we go...


Audrina from The Hills rocking a running skirt. Not a fan of the skirt but love the show.

Anna Paquin working it. Love her

Juliana Ransic running the chicago half.

Fergie with her fanny pack water bottle. 

Gordon Ramsey. Really? This one was a shock.

Jake from the Bachelor

Jessica Simpson before baby.

Katie Holmes marathoner

Miley bird in something unsuited for running.

Mario Lopez

My first true love Ryan Reynolds <3

Reese

Terri Hatcher tri 

No comments:

Post a Comment