Monday, February 20, 2012

Losers!

This weekend has been a great one! Four days off without a day of work in sight! Its easy to lose track of the days when you know you have a mini vacation on your hands. Tonight, I became mildly disappointed when I realized my guilty pleasure wasnt on TV. I have a lot of favorite shows, but since I downgraded to basic cable, my new favorite shows have changed. Currently, Biggest Loser is one of my favorite tuesday night pleasures! Let's face it, the show is addicting. I love it. I love watching the struggle and getting new workout tips and exercise ideas from Bob and Dulvet. I get really into it until the people on the show start looking better then I do. Then I just get motivated to work even harder at the gym! Everyone loves a good success story, so in honor of all of those people out there working to shed winter weight I give you, without further adieu Biggest Loser before and afters!













Watch Biggest Loser tomorrow night for more inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment