Monday, February 27, 2012

EXTREME FITNESS



Life as an amateur blogger can be hard sometimes, so when I get the chance, I love to share other blogs that may be helpful with fitness tips and workouts. While stacking pins on my fitness board on Pinterest, I came across a great blog/website posted from my friend Jackie. Michelle Freeman is the creator of Extreme fitness. From what I've read she is a female body builder/ fitness enthusiast. She gives great exercise tips as well as vast exercise programs for all ability levels. She also answers comments from readers and is very motivating to her readers. I discovered an 8 week bikini body challenge yesterday, and I plan on starting it tomorrow. Its a lot of circuit training, which we all know burns calories and really boosts your heart rate. I am excited to let you know how it goes and to track my progress. Check out her website. If you end up trying one of her fitness plans, I would love to hear about it :) 


LIFE PLUS FITNESS BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment