Sunday, December 11, 2011

RainRun





I've been meaning to blog, but with the Christmas season in full swing, I just haven't had the time. Now in an attempt to catch up, I am taking you back... On Thursday, I was tired and it was raining. I knew that I should run, but I was already home from work and I wasn't quite sure about driving across town to go to the gym. So, I geared up and ran in the rain. It wasn't nearly as bad as it could have been considering it was more of a light rain/ drizzle. I did get splashed by a few passersby in the beginning of my run, but otherwise it was pretty good. I would also wager to say that I was running faster than usual, because of the rain. Which, in all things considered is a win win. When I got home, it was dark but I managed to go about 4 miles around town. As we creep into winter, motivation is hard to find and the cold is doing me no favors. Disney is a comin'... 

No comments:

Post a Comment