Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Stuff that Fanny Pack



As a teacher, its no surprise that the best time of year ( aside from summer) is Christmas vacation! Today is only Tuesday, and the week is already more glorious and refreshing then I could have hoped for. Today, I spent some quality time with Lauren and went to Ikea ( love it). After that we did some shopping and grabbed lunch at PF Changs. After I got home, I packed up some things to take back to Emmaus tomorrow and went through some Disney details with my mom. After lugging my suitcase up the stairs from the basement, I dusted it off and began to pack some must haves for the trip. This got me to thinking about all the random things I will need while marathoning. Below is my list. Feel free to comment and give me ideas of things I may have missed. Tomorrow, I am going for 20 miles. Do it to it.

Things for my fanny pack during marathon:

1. Toilet paper- incase I need to blow my nose, or use the bathroom. When thousands of people are using port o potties, they are sure to run out.
2. Chapstick- a must for heavy panting. My lips are always cracking.
3. Gu Chomps or Watermelon Jelly beans- for energy of course! I put them in my back pocket pouch and they usually melt together and congeal into a monstrous jelly concoction that isn't much to look at, but always gets the job done.
4. Cliff Bar- incase I need a snack
5. Bio Freeze- Incase my knee starts acting up
6. Special Picture- for inspiration :) 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good list. Which picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a secret Hansathan, I am sure you will see it one day.

    ReplyDelete