Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Quotes for Runners



Today, my friends and I exchanged Christmas gifts at work. Becky, gave me a great running book with quotes dedicated to runners. Since we could all use a pick me up of inspiration, I would like to share some quotes with you. Feel free to read them, interpret them and use them for whatever you need whether it be motivation to run, encouragement to meet your goals, or just sheer inspiration to make a dream a reality. Disney in less than 3 weeks!!! 


Run hard, be strong, think big! - Percy Cerutty


God has given me the ability, the rest is up to me. Believe, believe, believe. - Billy Mills


Run like hell and get the agony over with. - Clarence DeMar 


Running is the greatest metaphor for life because you get out of it, what you put in.- Oprah Winfrey


In running, it doesn't matter if you come in first, in the middle of the pack or last. You can say "I finished" and theres a lot of satisfaction in that. - Fred Lebow


Training is principally an act of faith- Franz Stamfl 

1 comment:

  1. I like the second to last quote...just being able to say "I finished".

    ReplyDelete