Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Peace in a praying mantis or maybe its a grasshopper...



Today I walked after school with Lauren through the parkway. I finally got my I run working on my phone and mapped out a 5miler to run at some point this week. Although mildly sore, it feels good to be back out on the trails running and working on getting closer to my goals. Today was a nice break from the hills and bugs from yesterday. During the middle of my work day, i started looking for a sign for which direction to take things with work and life and general. Lately, work has been draining and exhausting. After walking with Lauren I came home to the largest and most exotic creature, albeit a praying mantis. It was huge and although he didn't stay around very long, he offered me a sense of peace after a hectic day.


Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment