Saturday, October 15, 2011

Atlantic City Bound


Gearing up to go to Atlantic City to run the 1/2 marathon tomorrow morning. Right now I am feeling nervous but also excited. I am looking forward to the sports expo today and dinner tonight with my cousin and Hans. Although I will admit that I am quite nervous, I really have nothing to lose. You cant let fear stop you from doing something. I am going to work hard to keep the gremlins of doubt out of my mind today and tomorrow and do the best that I can. Jen always says, don't worrying about the finish, because you will always finish a race. Its just a matter of making it to the finish line. Hopefully this will be a catalyst to want to step up training for the full 26.2 which is months away at the happiest place on earth :) Until tomorrow! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment