Monday, April 30, 2012

Broad Street a go go





This sunday will be the Blue Cross Broadstreet Run. This year, the race sold out in 5 hours! Luckily, I sat on my computer for 2 hours and I was able to sign up myself, my friend Becky, and my brother Tyler. My cousin will also be running. Last year, if you remember, my family and I went down to cheer her on. I wasn't able to run, because the sign up was the day I left for Asia. This year, there were no excuses. Now with my second half marathon behind me, I am ready for this 10 miler. Fast and flat, it will be an awesome experience. I am looking forward to running with my family, and Becky. It should be a great time. If you are running broad street, good luck! See you all at the starting line! Check out my link below to last years blog about Broad Street! 

Last Years Blog about Broad Street

No comments:

Post a Comment