Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A great body starts in the kitchen







 I am finding that things have been zipping along lately at a lighting speed. Tomorrow is already Wednesday! Where did the time go?! Now, dont get me wrong, I enjoy a speedy week but at some point you just have to stop the madness. Today, I called and scheduled massage, I skipped the gym and had cereal for dinner because I was too lazy to make anything (and because its awesome). During my nightly Pinterest stalking, I came across my best friend Lauren's latest pin. It was a link to a blog. Now, lately I have to say Ive been hitting gold across the board as far as fitness blogs go and this one is no different. Its an entire blog dedicated to eating clean and unprocessed foods. It offers readers the chance to take part in a 100 day pledge to eat non processed foods. If you are non committal you could choose the less intense 10 day version. With recipes, fun tips and healthy facts you really cant go wrong here folks. I think its time to take things back to basics. A wise person once said, a good body starts in the kitchen. It couldnt be more true.What better way to get back to basics then to change what goes in to our bodies on a daily basis? I am willing to give the challenge a whirl. Whose with me?


Check out the link below.


100 days of real food by Lisa Leake

No comments:

Post a Comment