Saturday, March 3, 2012

Britney kills it in the MIA





Today, the sun is shining the birds are chirping and while running errands, I happened to pass more then my fair share of power walkers and runners. Thats right folks, spring is coming! Although we had a mild winter here in the North East, I still welcome spring with open arms. To runners and fitness enthusiasts alike, spring really means one thing. RACE SEASON. Whether you run, bike, swim or play sports tis the reason for a racin'. Tomorrow my best friend Luisa will be running a race in Miami. From The Reckless Runner to MIA Best of Luck Lu. I know you will kick ass. Jackie and Stephanie will be participating in the Yuengling 6k in Virginia beach on St. Patricks day weekend. I will be giving you girls your own personal shout outs closer to your big day. Until then keep training. With lots of local races heating up along with the weather its time to unleash your inner animal. Get out there are just do it. If you get a chance today, please send Luisa some love and luck for her big race tomorrow. Even badasses appreciate some well wishes before a big one! xo. 








No comments:

Post a Comment