Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Girl Scouts > Salad





Well, with three solid weeks of gym time in I got to thinking about a few things. Let me start with the most obvious. RACE SEASON. Race season is right around the corner and its been, well 3 weeks since I ran. I need to get out and get going. I am mildly intimidated by the idea, but I did sign up for a half marathon so I need to get going on that. Next on my list, Girl Scouts. Those lovelies just keep selling their delicious cooking, wrecking havoc on my diet and my will power. It doesnt help that I have 4 cases of them in my room at work. Lastly, I ve been thinking about productivity. With winter in full swing, the days seem long and the weather is dreary at best. I have little extra time to do things aside from work, gym, make dinner, repeat. I would like to up my diet and food choices, but with the cookie thing and being annoyed from work, I have yet to do this. So far, Ive held true to my New Years resolutions and I look forward to using my new sewing machine this weekend. I have tonight to finish my book for January, now if I can only find it.....  

No comments:

Post a Comment