Thursday, September 1, 2011

it was the best of times, it was the worst of times



I cant believe that summer is over and its already September! This past month has been both the best and worst for me. Lets start with the best aspect. This summer I got to go on a wonderful family vacation and work on a killer base tan. I really felt like summer went fast, but it was amazing. I am moving into a new apartment, starting a new school year and I am truly thankful. In the worse department, my training has been what my aunt Gail refers to as a rest. period. All good things must come to an end however, and tomorrow its back on the horse. Since I am lacking motivation and super stressed starting a new school year and setting up my classroom I decided I needed a short term goal. Sparked by my wonderful cousin Amanda's blog, I signed up for the AC half marathon and I am looking forward to it. Training is a go go. Break out the ice packs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment