Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fanny Pack Love Affair



When I love something, I really, really love it. I have an undying love for many things including, ice cream, Lady Gaga, dance parties and of course sparkles. What does all this have to do with running you ask? Let me elaborate. The weather today in Hatfield was beautiful and perfect for running. I will be the first to admit that lately I have been lazy with running so today I needed something special to help me get out there. ( aside from my cousin Amanda who told me to get off my butt and do it. Love you) Even though it hasn't been super hot, I still decided that today, I needed my water bottle fanny pack. I mean, its stylish practical and even a great conversation piece! After work, I filled that bad boy with ice cold water and took to the mean streets of the borough. ( the only really mean thing about it was the two nasty cats I caught staring at me through a house window I ran by) I got a lot of waves tonight from friendly people loving the fanny pack and one woman who I am pretty sure was laughing so hard she almost drove into a telephone pole. I am a runner and I LOVE my fanny pack water bottle. For the record, I also put a granola bar in the zipper pouch in case I needed a snack. (sick) If you don't have one, you should get one. It makes a world of difference and brings a smile to your face when you want to rip your legs off and crawl home and also to people passing by who have never witnessed something so ridiculous and sick in their lives. 

1 comment:

  1. Keep going, Frankenstein! I, too, often look ridic while running. But it keeps things interesting and keeps people asking. You are awesome.
    Love and fannies,
    Samurai

    ReplyDelete