Monday, September 26, 2011

Coach Jen



Today after work I headed to the parkway with Becky and Jen. We recently decided that Jen would be our coach once a week and when she agreed, things all seemed to fall into place. As a former college runner and Cross Country coach she seemed like a legitimate choice. We planned to run, have dinner and catch up at least once a week. Whoever is hosting makes dinner and tonight, I made the tacos which we followed up with tiramisu. Nothing like mixing Mexican and Italian foods on a Monday, living on the edge. Today Jen helped us through interval training. we did 6 400s. I am pretty sure she wasn't used to all that complaining and I wasn't used to all that panting. It was a good run and afterwards we got to put our feet in the water and then munch on tacos! Ole! Over all it was a good day. I think Coach Jen will be a welcome addition to the running schedule :) 

1 comment: