Monday, May 7, 2012

Where do we go from here?




Now that my big races of the season are behind me, I am searching for the next big thing. I do have plans to do another half this fall but until then I've been researching other races. I recently got a card at the Broad Street Expo giving information regarding the Ragnar Relay. This race is unlike the others. It starts in Lancaster county and goes 200 miles to the Pocono mountains. A team of 11 assembles and runs day and night till the finish. Participants rotate and run 5 mile intervals all day and night until the destination is reached. The nice lady promoting the event said that the group goes in a van across the course screaming out the windows and cheering on team members. Seems like a good time. Now I just need to find 10 friends crazy enough to join me. 


Check out the link for more information.

1 comment: