Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Pez, Papa and the Pool




I am proud to say that almost a week ago, I climbed out from my PEZ, Ramen noodle coma and started going back to the gym. Dusting off the chip crumbs on my shirt, I traded in my sweat pants for sneakers and got to work. I am still trying to find a decent time to go to the gym. It is crowded beyond belief at all times of the morning. Don't these people work? Within the last week, I also did the Gary Papa run with my mom to benefit prostate cancer research, and honor my late father. It was a great event, and with the help of co workers, family and friends, Team Smith raised over $500.00 Thank you to those who supported us and also those who made a donation. 

 If you don't see a blog from me for a while, its most likely because I am tanning. Don't be alarmed. But if you are interested in a real treat, you can join the frightened neighborhood kids and see me and my bikini at the pool. I don't know where I thought all those burgers were going when I ate them, but I reassure you, I found them. Nothing like summer to bring you back to your fitness goals! Viva La Summer!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment